Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 15 In Conversation
woodyp
Initiate
Initiate

Just had a popup when I launched the arlo app.  It was an offer for 99 cents per cam smart plan.  And it poofed!  Anybody else seen it or tell me how I can get the offer back?

19 REPLIES 19
mjmtampa
Initiate
Initiate

Yes! I just had it pop up on my app this morning. I actually clicked it to process the deal, but it still showed $2.99 price per camera at check out. Is there a promo code or something we can use?

garej704
Tutor
Tutor
Same here. It took me to the webpage where I had to login then the offer wasnt available.
woodyp
Initiate
Initiate

And as luck would have it...the offer just popped back up!  very samll print at top of offer that discount will be applied at checkout.  I put it on 2 cameras and it gave me the discount

Paze50
Initiate
Initiate
Got a pop up for 99 cents a month. Went to check out and at the end said my monthly payment would be $14.95 so I cancelled it and call them. Now they say we can’t give you that discount since it was a computer generated pop up and you cancelled your subscription. Nothing but problems with cameras not working and now this bs. Do not buy these get something else.
OregonTrail
Guide
Guide
The exact same thing happened to me! Arghhh!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

dDaniel
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is a pop up that has come up twice this week. I pay for it and now they don’t want to grant the service.
Call them and they told me it was a computer mistake even though there processed the payment.
Rcballa12
Tutor
Tutor
try this code which showed up on the checkout page:

arlsmtussw99cq20
dDaniel
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did use the code and pay for the promotion, they just don't want to granted now. They said that when Arlo send promotions they will send an email not pop up.
Rcballa12
Tutor
Tutor
(editing since it was already posted)
JJS68
Luminary
Luminary

I got popup for 99 cent per camera today to on Android, when tried to accept it went to free month then asked to pick from 2.99 plans, so canceled process

Rcballa12
Tutor
Tutor

It says in green font "discount applied at checkout" on that page. 2.99 up front, then discounted at checkout.

MamaMaus
Aspirant
Aspirant
This totally worked! Thanks!
SWA_superdisp
Aspirant
Aspirant

This code worked for me. But looks like only one month. But this gives me time to decide what smart plan, how many cameras etc Thank you

Whatalexshot
Aspirant
Aspirant
Worked for me
Like you said only good for 1 month

I take it 😀 not paying $6
$1 should be enough
Jjfresh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Big scan going on here someone should sue Arlo for false advertisement they say 99 cent per camera and when u go to check out hahh not at all what they are advertising
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Jjfresh wrote:
Big scan going on here someone should sue Arlo for false advertisement they say 99 cent per camera and when u go to check out hahh not at all what they are advertising

What did they charge you at checkout when selecting activate Arlo Smart? Did you select a single cam plan as it says. 

Jjfresh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tayyar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I just saw the same offer on my phone and I accepted it but then nothing happened afterward !!