Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera Some Filter options not displayed on smart notifications such as People

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dngumina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Smart Notifications is missing "People" filter option on one of my two iphones using ios 12.4  I thought that by upgrading to the Elite subscription I would get all the same Filter selections on both phones. Anyone else experiencing this? Any solutions or suggestions? Thank you, DG  

Firmware 1.14.0.2_2776  Hardware VMB4000r3 IOS 12.4

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi dngumina,

What iPhone are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if that helps? If that doesn't help, could you provide a screenshot where you don't see the "People" notification?

dngumina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Person notification missingPerson notification missing

It’s an iPhone 7 using iOS 12.4. Yes, I have downloaded the app several times. I’m enclosing a screen shot of the notifications that are displayed. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for showing the screenshot. Could you check on the web client on your computer to see if it shows the filter under "Arlo Smart Notifications"?

dngumina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica, I checked the ARLO smart notifications section on the computer and the "PEOPLE" notifications are highlighet in green for both cameras. As I mentioned prreviously, I have deleted the app on the iphone 7 and downloaded it several times, also have rebooted the iphone 7 and removed all the other active apps with the exception of ARLO. I have no problems with the ARLO app on my iphone 7S. All the smart notifications are correctly there. Any more suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Thank you, David Gumina

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

What iOS version are you running on the iPhone 7?

dngumina
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.