Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Annoying pop-up on arlo app library (No Subscription). Takes about 30 seconds to disappear.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mrkummet
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you update the app and remove the arlo subscription notification when I open "library"? It takes about 30 seconds to disappear and is quite annoying.  Every time I get a notification and want to check the video, I have to stare at an arlo pop-up for 30 seconds, quite pathetic considering how much arlo costs.

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrkummet,

Can you provide a screenshot where it shows the notification/pop-up when you open "library"?

mrkummet
Aspirant
Aspirant
Image attached. I could understand seeing this once with an option to never see it again. I have to wait 15-30 seconds every time I go to the library.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for sharing the image.

I've sent it over to the development team for them to investigate this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrkummet,

Following up to see if you get the pop-up still coming up from your Arlo app when checking your library. 

If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.