Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

After changing subscription, batteries discharge faster, no recording, offline, and more.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Msdebhawaii
Star
Star

I have 10 cameras & always worked well, UNTIL I upgraded my subscription. Batteries discharging faster, shows camera detects motion, but no recording. When it does record I get email notification before video shows up in library. No longer able to open camera while it is recording to see what is going on to either close recording before time length or record beyond time length. Far too many camera is offline messages & goes away if I play a previously recorded video then go back to device, message disappears & is all good. I see many people having same issues and reflects lack of quality services. I use to be avid fan, but must less so after subscription was upgraded.
Hope you take this seriously, and do not provided canned responses of resync, restart, etc. You have some serious issues that need to be addressed.
Thank you,
Debra

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Msdebhawaii,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing multiple problems after you changed your subscription. With the multiple problems you're having and you need further assistance, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.