Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Al84
Aspirant
Aspirant

Been looking to buy an Arlo light for months, but they don't appear to be available anywhere in the UK? Have they been discontinued?

15 REPLIES 15
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi AI84,

You would need to check with retailers regarding their stock and availability for the Arlo Security Lights.

Al84
Aspirant
Aspirant
So they haven't been discontinued by arlo?
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

There's one supplier on Amazon UK, but they seem to ship from Germany. Maybe it is a #Brexit thing.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Baros
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not sure it was officially sold in the UK
SteveWallerUK
Initiate
Initiate

Hello, I purchased two single security light kits with bridges from Amazon UK in October 2018; I have recommended the security lights (and Arlo Pro 2 kit) to a friend over the weekend, only to find out the security lights do not seem to be available in the UK anymore? not only from Amazon, but 'all' retailers.  There are a few on eBay which are US models.

Could I/we (the forum), please have a definitive answer from Arlo if the security lights are still being sold in the UK or have been discontinued.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

They come and go. Amazon recently had some from a German source.

I can't see why they should not work from the USA.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Baros
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got an email with holiday gift ideas, clicked on the buy now for security lights, guess what - not available from the two suppliers linked through to; what a joke.

Since had an email to tell me that Arlo European commercial operations are to be taken over soon

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Kind of daft.

Did you get an email saying that Arlo was palming off, I mean farming out,  its European stuff to Verisure?

Arlo and Verisure Sign Definitive Agreements to Create Strategic Partnership Leveraging Each Company...

One knowledgeable watcher has speculated that this may have something to do with Arlo's failure to keep the supply chain filled with products that people want to buy.

Just another user
Baros
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, it was wrapped up in an update to T&C’s, saying the sale/transfer should happen soon; let’s hope it means better/more support and improved product supply

tomcoleman
Guide
Guide

BT shop showing as now discontinued, maybe they know something we dont.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Maybe the recent deal with Verisure will do something to lubricate the hopeless supply chain for Arlo kit.

Arlo | Press Release | Verisure

Just another user
Clout83
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I was just wondering, is this product available in the UK? i cant seem to get it anywhere?? 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Clout83 wrote:

I was just wondering, is this product available in the UK?

Always late to the party.

Arlo did a deal last year with Verisure.

Arlo | Press Release | Verisure

It doesn't seem to have changed much.

Just another user
Baros
Aspirant
Aspirant
So verisure has made the difference expected🤔
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

You could say that.

No sign of change that I have seen.

Just another user
Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation