Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My light bridge is connected to the network but shows Disconnected in the Arlo app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
robert_clements
Aspirant
Aspirant

After installing a new Wi-Fi network, I changed the network on my Arlo Light Bridge, but it still shows "Disconnected" in the app. However:

1. I can see the bridge (device name: ABB1000) when I look at the devices connect to the network from the router's admin page.
  2. The Light Bridge's LED is off, which means it is connected to the network, right? 

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Should I try removing the device and re-adding it?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi robert_clements,

Before you try removing the device, have you tried inserting your Security Bridge to a different power outlet to see if it comes back online? What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

robert_clements
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply, Jessica. I have tried to reconnect the bridge by changing the network through the app. I have tried other plugs/outlets. I have also followed the steps in this article: The Arlo Bridge that came with my Arlo Security Light system is offline; what do I do? I have not "removed" the device and have been hesitant to do so because the message says that I am "deactivating" the device from my account, making me worry that I would not be able to add it back to my account.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

When you tried reconnecting the bridge to another WiFi network, is it still showing offline?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation