Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo security light doesn't show library content

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
pistigno
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have installed the bridge and the camera . Everything looks good. When the camera record it doesn t finished in the library , no mail nothing . I am try to set the camera but it doesn t show the part " Video , and Audio ".

The question is : does these camera recorded and you can see the movie on your phone in the library like the other that i have ( Arlo pro) or NOT?

7 REPLIES 7
pistigno
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello I have a problemwith this new product

I install the Bridge connection and the camera , but they don t record on my phone and no email too. It doesn t finish in the library !!!

Any idea why?

Thank you

Andrea

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While this could be due to recent problems here (check the other sections here for various threads), how do you have your modes and rules set up? You may not have anything set so detection on a light will cause a recording to happen.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pistigno,

Can you provide more details about your Arlo setup? Which devices do you have and what are you trying to accomplish?

JamesC

pistigno
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

I have everything set on my iphoneX , IOS 11.3.1 . I have installed on my phone X 9 camera arlo pro which they work and records all I can see the movie instantly . And my librery work on these camera too. and i received an email for each time my camera recording soemthing.

Sorry for my english ( I am Italian)

thank you

pistigno
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello ,

when I try to set up those camera I can t find the video and the audio like the other 9 camera Arlo Pro that I have installed in the past year.

If I turn on the devices and the camera record it show me that it start to record , but i can t find the video in the library or in any part of my phone and no Email too.

Thank s and sorry for my English

pistigno
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank s I am definely give back this camera .

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo security light is not a camera and does not record video or audio. Can you provide more details about what you are trying to do? Do you have the Arlo Security Light or a different Arlo system?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation