Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Security Light

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
singtneyu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Outdoor security light with the light bridge ABB1000r model. The lights connected to this bridge have worked perfectly for the past 2 years without and issue. Recently I noticed this past weekend, one of the lights would not trigger or show online in the Arlo app. I started out with putting the battery on the charger for a few hours thinking it just died.. Charges battery back up and I notice the light flashes white 5 times then pauses then flashes again 5 times when on. The app still shows the light offline but then will come back online in the app for a couple minutes then go offline again and go back to flashing the white light 5 times in intervals. I then removed it from the Bridge and then tried to pair it back up. As I went through the pairing process it would blink blue to indicate it was ready to synch. It would then revert back to the flashing white light problem again. I tried to pair it 3 more times with no success. The second light I have connected to the bridge works with no issue. Anyone know if there is any meaning to the light flashing and not pairing back to the bridge and stay 'online'?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you change any of the mode settings for the LED behaviors?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation