Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Santorini1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having issues with my Arlo security lights not triggering my Arlo Pro 2 cameras. This is only a recent problem as they have always worked well together. I have reset the base station for the cameras a few times and also reset the spot hub. Additionally I have tried to have just one set of rules running and not bot cameras and lights triggering each other. Finally this has only started to happen since I upgraded my account as I have more than 5 cameras. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would delete the mode and rebuild it ... in case it got glitched in the base

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Santorini1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks @TomMac

Gave that a go but still having the issue.
Overnight I just ran one set of rules on the lights and armed them which seems to work.
When both camera and lights are armed at the same time and multiple rules running that’s when I have the issues.
Also I note that when the lights trigger a recording I get an audible notification but nothing registers on my app (on phone home screen) as a pending recording or in my library as an recording to view. It’s only when I go into the library I see that there is a recording. Cheers.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation