Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Aspirant

Arlo Bridge cannot connect to network. Tried resetting and turned off firewalls.

So after reading other posts and doing everything listed I still can't connect to my bridge. It starts connectting and will cycle for a while before stating the "Arlo could not connect to my network". I tried resesting everything to no availe, firewalls are all turned off. I go into my DumaOS router genie and the bridge is showing up as connected to my network as soon as the process starts, but will never connect. I have the bridge plugged in right next to my router. Any help would be greatly appriecated!

Model: ALS1101 | Arlo Security Light
Message 1 of 4
Arlo Moderator

Re: Arlo Bridge cannot connect to network. Tried resetting and turned off firewalls.

Hi FFGregston,

Make sure that your Arlo Bridge and your mobile device are connected to the same WiFi network. You can read here on how to troubleshoot if you can't connect the Arlo Bridge: I can't set up the Arlo Bridge that came with my Arlo Light Security system; what do I do?

Message 2 of 4
Aspirant

Re: Arlo Bridge cannot connect to network. Tried resetting and turned off firewalls.

I not only made sure I was on the same wifi band. I tried my guest network, my extender with the same problem. I reset my router to factory...same thing. It'll show up in router settings that it is connecting, but the bridge just flashes like it is connected but not receiving internet. I made sure my firewalls were off and the same problem persisted.

Message 3 of 4
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to perform a factory reset for your Arlo Bridge and trying the setup process again?

Message 4 of 4