Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

how to find my favorites?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rv4444
Guide
Guide

Had to upgrade to the new app because of getting a new iPad and this new layout is HORRIBLE  this it a downgrade from before..

Where do I find my favorites that I have saved and will save?  Just added a new favorite video and can not find the filter to find it

Also the new layout as a long contuous list is a joke. I have 15 cameras and trying to look at them this was is enough to just dump arlo all together and find a new system 

If I not find videos easily what is the point of even having them

You new to change this feed layout to look like the old Library layout. It's 2023 find a way to keep up instead of turning back time to a layout that looks like it belongs on an internet bulletin board from 1992.

So 

1. tell me how to find my favorites?  where are they going?  why take away the STAR to easily add a favorite and may it a 2 step process or if I am missing it let me know

2. Tell me where to find my favorites

3. Can I stop the continous scroll? I try to scroll down through the never ending feed list and instead of stopping at the start of the day it rolls into yesterday

4. FIX YOUR APP TO SOMETHING USEABLE.  My father is a 90 year old veteran who would check the camers and videos constantly all day long when need. Now he doesn't even want to use this new layout and thinks the whole system is a waste

I will wait for a reply here or maybe an email reply on how this downgrade works

3 REPLIES 3
rv4444
Guide
Guide

I have 3 base stations on my account

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@rv4444 wrote:

1. tell me how to find my favorites?  where are they going?  why take away the STAR to easily add a favorite and may it a 2 step process or if I am missing it let me know

2. Tell me where to find my favorites

WHen in Feed, click on the 3 dot menu, top right. Click on Event Types and deselect all, followed by selecting Favorites.

3. Can I stop the continous scroll? I try to scroll down through the never ending feed list and instead of stopping at the start of the day it rolls into yesterday

No, it's working as designed.

A little patience and time are needed to get used to something as new as this UI. 

rv4444
Guide
Guide

yeah as designed,, a horrible design.. it needs to be reworked big time.. you favorite or download a recording and it auto closes.. what nonsense.. 5000 steps to get to your favorites and out of them instead of a few touches like before  so STUPID!!