Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMC4041PAerH3, had to create new account with different email, Arlo Premier has disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
waywrd85
Follower
Follower
Changed the email on our original Arlo Account and never received anything to confirm this change, so created a new Arlo account and had to add our 3- Pro 4 VMC4041PerH3, Firmware 1.080.16.2_16_7838050 cameras to the new account but noticed that our Arlo Premier subscription disappeared. Have been searching and looking for any support, documentation on how to add our subscription to our new Arlo account without having to purchase another one as we have the monthly amount taken out this month and has been since August 2021. I would appreciate any help or ideas on how to put our subscription on this new account as the "Free Trial" is going to be expiring around the first part of November!
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@waywrd85 wrote:
Changed the email on our original Arlo Account and never received anything to confirm this change, so created a new Arlo account and had to add our 3- Pro 4 VMC4041PerH3, Firmware 1.080.16.2_16_7838050 cameras to the new account but noticed that our Arlo Premier subscription disappeared. Have been searching and looking for any support, documentation on how to add our subscription to our new Arlo account without having to purchase another one as we have the monthly amount taken out this month and has been since August 2021.

Premier isn't offered any more, and there is no way to transfer a subscription from one account to another.

You'll either need to cancel the subscription in the old account, and then get a new Secure subscription in the new one, or you'll need to move your equipment back to the old acount.

I am puzzled by the first bit - I get that you changed the email address in your account, and got no confirmation email.  You should have gotten that email (per https://kb.arlo.com/4118/How-can-I-change-my-Arlo-email-address).  

But the email address is the username.  Did the new email address work when you logged in?