VMB4000 - all iPhone devices disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Miltonfe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well, I don't know what happened, but when I changed a camera battery, when I changed it, suddenly all (I mean all) the devices disappeared, the base station and all the cameras. I've already tried every way to recognize it, from the base station with my device (without success), to access via the web, which now says that my device does not exist. However, as I have more houses, the other base stations continue to send me movement messages, but they don't appear and I can't even see the images, in other words: I've gone completely crazy. I don't know what else to do and I need help. I've tried to get some kind of support, but I wasn't successful, as everything is now virtual and doesn't solve anything at all.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Miltonfe 

Are you still experiencing this offline symptom? I see you have a base station and multiple cameras currently online. 

Miltonfe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, my base and 5 cameras disappeared. I can't reinstall the base and consequently any camera. I have already reset my base several times, and sometimes it appears in my app but does not install at all, giving an error message on server 001.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 44173761