Unit showing offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
flviberg
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, I have 3 base stations all showing correct status (activated, timeplan) on the arlo app on my Iphone. I have since many years given my wife access and the info shown on her phone in the arlo app has been identical to mine. Now since 3 weeks two out of the three units shows offline on her phone. Tried to logout and reinstall app but no change. Any input?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@flviberg wrote:

Hi, I have 3 base stations all showing correct status (activated, timeplan) on the arlo app on my Iphone. I have since many years given my wife access and the info shown on her phone in the arlo app has been identical to mine. Now since 3 weeks two out of the three units shows offline on her phone. Tried to logout and reinstall app but no change. Any input?

This is a bug that Arlo is investigating.

There is a workaround -just have your wife use your credentials on her phone.  Arlo used to restrict logins to one at a time, but they changed that some months ago.  So you can now both share the same credentials.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@flviberg wrote:

This is a bug that Arlo is investigating.

There is a workaround -just have your wife use your credentials on her phone.  Arlo used to restrict logins to one at a time, but they changed that some months ago.  So you can now both share the same credentials.

flviberg
Tutor
Tutor

Great thanks!