Unable to select Pro 5

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Brunomay
Follower
Follower

When pressing add device it only goes to pro 4 on app there's no pro 5 connected doorbell but no option for pro 5

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brunomay,

Which version of the Arlo Secure mobile app are you using (iOS, Android). Do you have he latest version installed from the app store?

If you delete the app and reinstall, do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Thasigan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where are you based? Arlo pro 5 cameras are regional locked. Doesn't work in South Africa either. Only option for up to pro 4.

Arlo cannot provide any indication of when this will be available. 

Jvaqserr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue with my wife account.

Obviously we are in the same region. In fact if I enter in the app with my mail it is the new UI, and if I enter with her mail it is the old UI.

With her mail in the old UI there is no Pro5S.

it is a mesh because she cannot migrate, hence not able to see the cameras shared.

software sucks

latest ios 16.5.1 and app 4.6.1

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jvaqserr,

If the account was created in the same region as your account, it should have the same onboarding options. Please reach out to me in a private message and provide the email address your wife is using the log in to her Arlo account.

JamesC

Thasigan
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC - do you know when the pro5s will be unlocked for all regions? South Africa specifically? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thasigan,

I don't have any information at this time. Please keep an eye on arlo.com and here on the community for more information.

JamesC