Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to login to Arlo Secure iOS App

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
Sulaiman
Tutor
Tutor

I’ve been unable to log-in to my Arlo Secure iOS App recently. I keep getting the messages “Oops! An error has occurred. Try again later” and another “unknown error”. I’m running the latest iOS (16.3) and Arlo Secure (4.1) versions. However, I can log into my account via Arlo’s webpage with no issues.

I’ve followed others’ suggestion of removing previous “trusted devices” as a measure of troubleshooting this issue. I have also rested my password, and deleted the App entirely and reinstalled it again without resolving the issue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have no access currently to any of my cameras.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sulaiman
Tutor
Tutor

I managed to resolve the issue for those who are facing the same situation.

Turns out that my primary means of 2-Factor Authentication, which is my mobile number, was not receiving the one-time security code to login to the App. I changed my primary 2FA to my email address instead and received the code to login with no issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sulaiman
Tutor
Tutor

I managed to resolve the issue for those who are facing the same situation.

Turns out that my primary means of 2-Factor Authentication, which is my mobile number, was not receiving the one-time security code to login to the App. I changed my primary 2FA to my email address instead and received the code to login with no issues.