Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
bron
Aspirant
Aspirant

with the new update, how can you delete multiple videos, I have over 100 days, most are not needed. does anyone know what to do?

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

djbrown081316,

This is a limitation with the latest version of the Arlo Secure mobile app. The development team is aware of the requests from our users to implement this feature and is working toward a solution. I will provide an update once we have ore information available to share.

JamesC

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bron wrote:

with the new update, how can you delete multiple videos, I have over 100 days, most are not needed. does anyone know what to do?

You can delete them all (without being able to select them) by going into the privacy center and deleting all content.

djbrown081316
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can you just delete multiple without erasing all content?  I just don't want to have to select each one to delete.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

djbrown081316,

This is a limitation with the latest version of the Arlo Secure mobile app. The development team is aware of the requests from our users to implement this feature and is working toward a solution. I will provide an update once we have ore information available to share.

JamesC

ScreenComet
Initiate
Initiate

Requesting that multiple file selections be returned to all software clients for easier deletion of files. Selecting one file at-a-time is frustrating and time-consuming.