Recommendation for Arlo devices share with friend function

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Legend-
Follower
Follower

I am writing to recommend an improvement to the Arlo share devices function. Currently, the share with friends function only allows users to grant the same level of access to all camera devices to a particular email account. This can be limiting for users who want to grant different levels of access to different camera devices to the same email account.
To address this issue, I suggest implementing a feature that would allow users to grant different levels of access to multiple camera devices within the same email account. For example, users could choose to give their friend access to view live feeds and save record videos of one camera device, but grant full access to another camera device.
This improvement would provide greater flexibility and control for users who want to share their camera devices with friends or family members. It would also enhance the overall user experience by allowing users to tailor their sharing preferences to their individual needs.
Thank you for considering my recommendation. I look forward to seeing further enhancements to the Arlo platform.

0 REPLIES 0