Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 20 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
JenC
Tutor
Tutor

Looks like this has been asked many times before, but there doesn't appear to be an answer other than through private messaging… so, can someone from Support please contact me with a copy of my monthly receipt? I'm not even sure what curre

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

JenC,

To request a receipt, please contact the Arlo Support Team. You can find options for contacting support here: Arlo Support Center

JamesC

14 REPLIES 14
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JenC,

To request a receipt, please contact the Arlo Support Team. You can find options for contacting support here: Arlo Support Center

JamesC

JenC
Tutor
Tutor

The only way I see to contact anyone is through the Chat. I've done this twice and the bot does not understand my request for a receipt. I've been sent 3 verification codes and looped through the process a number of times. It's just making me more frustrated with the process and with this product.

Can you just send me a receipt?

chimodude
Tutor
Tutor

Why is this still an issue, it's been months of promises that this is being fixed and yet here we are wasting the time of the support team and ourselves getting something so basic as a receipt for services paid.

The chat support has a glitch where you don't have a chance to enter in the pin sent, it skips through several messages before asking if you want to try again.

So now we are wasting even more time on something so basic.  I paid for the month, I need a receipt, not sure why this is so difficult.

JenC
Tutor
Tutor

Hi James,

I still need help with this… I'm unable to access support as you suggested.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JenC,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information.

JamesC

ARLOdoBETTER
Star
Star

Bumping this thread, I have this problem too.

Alro needs to fix this. They used to auto email receipts.

Arlouser030722
Guide
Guide

I've been trying to get receipts for our monthly expense report and have to go through the chat function every month. Sometimes it works, some time it don't, but every month, I spend about 15 - 20 minutes from logging in, initiating a chat, and waiting for emails to get my receipt. 

This is a simple function that Arlo failed to provide to their customers/business customers months after months of promises. I've been doing this for more than a year now. It makes no sense to me how difficult it must be for Arlo to implement something as simple as a billing portal for customers.

No wonder their stock value keeps tumbling. 

We're about to switch to a new camera system simply because getting a monthly invoice is time consuming and pathetic.

ARLOdoBETTER
Star
Star

Yea, when support sent my receipt over via email the subject line was, "Your receipt from Arlo (RE-SENT MESSAGE)".

Re-sent message?  This used to work automatically well over a year ago. The system for this is obviously in place, but something appears to have "broke" at some point, and management has not bothered to prioritize a fix.

Arlouser030722
Guide
Guide

Where's our receipt feature? How difficult is this?

PSI_Arlo
Initiate
Initiate

I've been a huge fan, proponent, and user of Arlo products but this is pathetic. All I need is an invoice for my finance department. As others have said, I am actually considering changing to a different vendor just because of this hassle. The product is great but if you can't support the product with decent customer service and availability to address the business requirements (expense reporting) then the product is worthless.

PSI_Arlo
Initiate
Initiate

James,

The problem is there is no support team contact, the only options are the community, or the chat bot that goes round and round with no forward progress. I am not opposed to using bots for this sort of thing but they need to work or can the technology and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have another method of getting support. This is grounds for ditching all my systems in corporate environments and going to another vendor. I hate this is the case but support and on the business side expense accountability are that important.

ARLOdoBETTER
Star
Star

Exact same need here, and exact same frustration with Arlo. They don't listen and don't want to talk with, their customers.

Olsta
Aspirant
Aspirant

As a company I am getting beyond frustrated at the lack of invoices. I was told I had to contact support to get an invoice and then support tells me they are working on adding this feature to our accounts. It has been 6 months and still nothing. To add to this half the time I contact support and no one is available and I have to submit a case in which they say can take 1 - 2 days.

It is a legal requirement to receipt an invoice when money is taken and Arlo don't seem to care. Starting to regret my 8 camera Arlo setup. Had I have known this I would have chosen some other brand. I asked the support agent to automatically send me an invoice at the start of every month and their reply was that the couldn't do that and I had to contact them every time. Maybe it's time to contact the ACCC and/or ombudsmen about the issue as Arlo don't seem to want to sort this any time soon.

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO HAVE TO FOLLOW UP EVERY MONTH FOR AN INVOICE!!

Anyone else have the same issue?

XT55
Initiate
Initiate

VERY frustrated you have to CALL to get an invoice for EACH month. There is no way to set-up an auto-email with the invoice. We use this for the office and are REQUIRED to provide the invoices.  

Have never heard of a business that doesn't auto-supply invoices. Would REALLY like to see ARLO change!