Question about Secure subscription

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

On October 7, after one month of paid subscription, it's time to renew. I just about forgot it was due.

Do I have to do this manually, or is it somehow automatic and they're going to bill my credit card without any input from me? During the initial sign up process, I don't remember reading anything that led me to believe it was automatic.

If I decide to not renew and it is actually automatically renewed each month... what process do we follow to get the payments debits to stop?

I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon, but I think it would be nice to know for sure how a guy would go about it.

A few other posts seem to indicate that a guy's getting charged for a plan and can't seem to get it to stop. I'm not the type of guy that likes to have automatic deductions made for something like this, I'd just as soon manually authorize payments each month, just in case something were to happen to me... having some payment go on forever and ever and me not being able to stop it.

I guess you could order your credit card company to stop payments or whatever, but it shouldn't be that difficult.

arlo.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Monthly charges are automatic and you need to do nothing to keep them going. If you wanted to cancel your sub, use Settings, Subscription, Cancel Subscription (at the bottom). However, at least for Android, this is missing but it's there using the web client (my.arlo.com).

@JamesC , @ShayneS 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Monthly charges are automatic and you need to do nothing to keep them going. If you wanted to cancel your sub, use Settings, Subscription, Cancel Subscription (at the bottom). However, at least for Android, this is missing but it's there using the web client (my.arlo.com).

@JamesC , @ShayneS