Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Plan Changes button is greyed out

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
tmg2714
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have a Smart plan and want to change the plan. The change plan button is greyed out and can't do anything. Arlo are still happy to take my money though. Anyone else having this issue?

12 REPLIES 12
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@tmg2714 wrote:

We have a Smart plan and want to change the plan. The change plan button is greyed out and can't do anything. Arlo are still happy to take my money though. Anyone else having this issue?

Might make sense to contact support on this (using the support options in the app).

You could try cancelling the Smart plan, and then see if you can subscribe to secure.  But if it stays greyed out, you'd end up with no plan.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tmg2714,

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

JamesC

BellEnt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have same issue. Change Plan button grayed out. When I click resume subscription just shows null in orange at top. I logged a ticket with support weeks ago, sent them lots of pictures of the issue. They tell me has been escalated and only can wait. What a joke. What a waste of money. I have 3 useless cameras until this issue is resolved. Just need to change my plan, why so hard? Any suggestions?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BellEnt wrote:
I have same issue. Change Plan button grayed out. When I click resume subscription just shows null in orange at top. 

Did you try canceling the existing plan, and then re-subscribing?

BellEnt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don't have a button to cancel. I attached picture. This is all I can see.
20220412_074640.jpg
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BellEnt wrote:
I don't have a button to cancel. I attached picture. This is all I can see.

Tagging the mods ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ) to see if they can assist.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BellEnt,

I will review your support ticket and request a status update.

JamesC

BellEnt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks JamesC. I would appreciate that. As no one from support chat is able to help me at all. They keep telling me it has been already escalated and nothing more to do but wait.
BellEnt
Aspirant
Aspirant
@JamesC - were you able to find my ticket? It should be one of these (42988693, 42987446, 42987510) they are all same. Chat support kept opening new cases every time I contacted them about same issue. Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes. I don't have any new information at this time. The escalation is still pending.

JamesC

BellEnt
Aspirant
Aspirant
The last support rep said they would call me today about my issue. I did not recieve a call so, I reached out again to support today. The rep today asked me same stupid questions about the issue I was having, i already gave 10 previous reps same info, same pictures. Rep tld me my case was escalated. I already know that! It was "escalated" a week ago....so obviously I have a different defintion of "escalation". How long I have to wait for? Months? Years? Ridiculous.
BellEnt
Aspirant
Aspirant
@JamesC today when i contacted support today, they opened yet another case 43000270 and said would escalate. This has been going on for weeks now, still no resolution. Arlo support is useless. Any ideas to get this resolved?