Offline for 30 mins

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
CraigArlo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arlo system has been offline now for over 30 mins. I did usual reboot/off/on stuff. Nothing is working. Offline using iphone and ipad. Please help. Thanks

Craig

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@CraigArlo wrote:

Arlo system has been offline now for over 30 mins.

@JamesC:  mine is also showing off-line.  Not sure if that is linked to the outage reported on status.arlo.com (which says nothing about off-line status).

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo development team is currently investigating reports of this issue. You can view status updates here: https://status.arlo.com/

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. You may need to log out and log back in to the Arlo Secure mobile app if you're still experiencing any issues.

JamesC

eelpout
Tutor
Tutor

Same here, about 2 hours outage.

Will any of the activity that occurred while the system was down appear, or is it lost?

AlfaTango94
Guide
Guide

Same, blue light on base station is on. Still saying offline on the app after logging out and logging back in

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately, if the devices were offline, they will not have captured activity at that time.

If you reboot (or remove and reapply power) to the base station, do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

AlfaTango94
Guide
Guide

I believe it’s only my phone/app. My wife’s phone is working fine. I deleted and reinstalled the app same issue. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the information, the development team is currently investigating these lingering reports.

JamesC