Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Notifications

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Annamarialove
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo 2 mobile camera. Does anyone know how to turn off notifications for when I am watching live? I don’t want to turn off all notifications. I just don’t want them to come through when I am watching live. 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Annamarialove wrote:

I have the Arlo 2 mobile camera. Does anyone know how to turn off notifications for when I am watching live? I don’t want to turn off all notifications. I just don’t want them to come through when I am watching live. 

The details depend on whether you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" as menu options, or whether you see "Library" instead.

With feed, you can tempoarily mute notifications by pressing on the silhouette icon in the upper left of the feed screen, and then selecting notifications.

Annamarialove
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you 

I tried that but it doesn’t work. To watch live, I go from devices although I have done it from feed if the action on the video is happening in real time but there is no where for me to mute in that area. I have to go to my profile and mute all notification from there and it provides time frames like 1 hour, 24 hours etc 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Annamarialove wrote:

I have to go to my profile and mute all notification from there and it provides time frames like 1 hour, 24 hours etc 

Which is actually what I said.  Though of course you can re-enable notifications the same way after you are done watching the feed.

FWIW, I agree this can be annoying, as the notifications often do cover up controls that you need.