Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Casper_NL
Guide
Guide

Hello, 

I use Arlo now for 2 months and I am pretty sure that in the beginning, I was able to choose (for each seperate cam) for what event type I would get a notification. There, I could turn off "animal" and "movement", but keep "person" turned on. This possibility s gone now, or I cannot find it anymore.

The point is that I have cats and now I get notifications the entire day because my cats walk around. I can hide the recorded videos in the feed, but it only hides the videos. The notifictions keep coming which is annoying.

Does anyone know if I can still turn off notification for animals only, but keep notifications for "person" turned on? And if so: where in the app can this be turned off?

I am using the app on Android, version 4.6.1_28552

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Casper_NL
Guide
Guide

Hello, thanks for your reply. Indeed I have a subscription. It took a while but finally I found where in the app these options can be set! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a subscription? Smart Notifications requires a sub to work, along with cloud recordings.

Casper_NL
Guide
Guide

Hello, thanks for your reply. Indeed I have a subscription. It took a while but finally I found where in the app these options can be set!