New UI has removed CVR features

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
tomcoleman
Star
Star

In the new UI on CVR mode you used to be able to look at the timeline in 5mins, 1hr, 24hr it would zoom the time slider in so you can be more granular with time searching/viewing.

Now on the new UI you cant do this, it also shows the video as a very large thumbnail.

How can I i search the CVR and view better like before?

It also used to show motion of auido and motion the UI seems to be a step back.

Attached is what i mean & a comparison.

Feels like a step backwards.

arlo-old-new.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Pmart41
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a camera set up on a CVR plan and it has been working fine for the most part. But I can no longer access the Timeline in the app. The “…” button has been replaced with the standard video archive button and goes directly to the saved videos triggered by motion and sound. How do I access the timeline feature to see the continuous recordings? Is this an issue with app or the hardware? 

LordBracht
Tutor
Tutor

With the new update is there a way to zoom in on the CVR timeline on a desktop so I can easily go through the footage that wasn't caught as a motion event? Is there a way also to see the timeline in full screen mode as well, it now disappears? I would like to attach a photo but it keeps saying upload failed. I have tried a jpeg and a png.  

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We are currently looking into this behavior. I will update this as soon possible. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please provide screenshots of what you are seeing?

babujibson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello friends 

I am using VMB4000 with 3 cameras. I used to get notifications and CVR recently, but suddenly it stopped. I don’t have any plan. But I am ok with one week free cloud storage. I am located in India. I know the old series still support CVR outside US. 
please advice

babu Jibson 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@babujibson wrote:

I am using VMB4000 with 3 cameras. I used to get notifications and CVR recently, but suddenly it stopped. I don’t have any plan. But I am ok with one week free cloud storage. I am located in India. I know the old series still support CVR outside US. 

CVR requires its own subscription (but not Arlo Secure).  Are you saying you do not have that?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@tomcoleman 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have notified the appropriate team and I will provide more info as soon as possible.