Need contact at corporate office in USA

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
VetteMoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am in a lawsuit, not with Arlo, and the defendant has requested video footage on my account for a given time period.  They need an address and contact person to send the supoena to. I tried help desk but they were not able to give me information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VetteMoto wrote:

Hello

In the link you provided, I see a profile for Brian Busse but don't see a physical address.  Can you link that or paste that here please?

Arlo says they are "dual-headquartered" in Carlsbad,CA and San Jose Ca.

But their SEC filings only include the Carlsbad, CA address 

which is

2200 FARADAY AVE.
SUITE 150
CARLSBAD CALIFORNIA, 92008

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VetteMoto wrote:

the defendant has requested video footage on my account for a given time period.  They need an address and contact person to send the supoena to. 

Normally supoenas are served to the corporate general counsel (and mailed to corporate headquarters).  The counsel representing the defendant should know this, and would have found the contact info as quickly as I did if they'd bothered to look.

The name and address are here:

VetteMoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

In the link you provided, I see a profile for Brian Busse but don't see a physical address.  Can you link that or paste that here please?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your concerns to support. Please allow a few days for them to reach out to you. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VetteMoto wrote:

Hello

Arlo says they are "dual-headquartered" in Carlsbad,CA and San Jose Ca.

But their SEC filings only include the Carlsbad, CA address 

which is

2200 FARADAY AVE.
SUITE 150
CARLSBAD CALIFORNIA, 92008

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

However, a case does need to be open first for matters like this. So support will reach out to you and provide the direction you need to take.