Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MentosEnjoyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Since im unable to find a support mail or an option to write a ticket, ill write a post instead.

Im locked out of my arlo account because the two factor authentication doesnt work.

Im forced to relogin into my account, followed by a code authentication which always fails. The only other option is selecting the same email and try again with also always fails, obviously.

Is there any known fix for this?

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MentosEnjoyer wrote:

The only other option is selecting the same email and try again with also always fails, obviously.

Are you saying that when you select "another verification method", and then choose email, that you don't receive a code? 

Or are you saying that you do receive a code with both verification methods, but the app doesn't accept the code???

MentosEnjoyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am saying that the normal verification and the email verification are both the same. Both send me a code and both dont work.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MentosEnjoyer wrote:

I am saying that the normal verification and the email verification are both the same. Both send me a code and both dont work.

I'm tagging the mods - @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS - to call their attention to your issue.  They can create a support ticket on your behalf.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the 2FA behavior you are seeing. Support will reach out to you as soon as possible.