I need to change subscription

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
EriT
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to change subscription the previous manager is no longer with us and I can't view any payment history.

I need Arlo to call me.

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

To change the subscription plan, log in to your Arlo account and follow the instructions listed here: https://kb.arlo.com/1215141/How-do-I-change-or-cancel-my-Arlo-subscription-plan

JamesC

EriT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, I am unable to make any changes to the account as the person who set it up, is no longer working with us. When I contacted her, she informed me that she does not have access to the email that was used to set up the account and she does not remember anything about the Arlo account. I need to change the payment method and discuss the financial aspect of the account with you. 

Thank you,

Erika T

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've opened and escalated a ticket including the details you've mentioned here. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

EriT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please call me, I'm available right now. Thank you

EriT
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need you to call me as soon as possible. Unfortunately, everything I've tried so far has not worked, so we'll need to cancel the payment method.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EriT,

I've requested a follow-up on your open support ticket. It appears our agents have attempted to reach you, but were not able to via phone and never received a response from you via email.

An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

JamesC