Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Whasup24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Help please not tech savvy.

I cannot see recorded events on my mobile.

I have a paid subscription.

The battery on my Arlo Essential XL is not charging they told me I have a fault with my charger lead to Its an official Arlo product and isn't old.

How can I view recorded events on my mobile? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Whasup24 wrote:

Help please not tech savvy.

I cannot see recorded events on my mobile.

Do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" screens in the app?  Or do you see "Library" instead?

Are you seeing notifications but no recordings?

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming the camera?  If you can, are you able to see that recording?

@Whasup24 wrote:

The battery on my Arlo Essential XL is not charging they told me I have a fault with my charger lead

Who is the "they"???

Have you tried a different cable and/or a different charger?  The Essentials use standard cables (microusb for the Gen 1, USB-C for the Gen-2).

Whasup24
Aspirant
Aspirant

An Arlo customer service advisor told me last week on the phone that they can see everything on my camera however my camera lead isn't charging i was told by the customer service advisor that she would speak to her supervisor/manager and see if they can have a replacement sent out. This is my second Arlo 16ft magnetic charger in two years.

I can manually watch on my phone. If and when events take place I cannot see on my mobile and I've tinkered around with the settings.Last week the Customer service advisor was trying to help me sorry this but we booth struggled 😔

Whasup24
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a feed but all I see is home activated or away activated.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Whasup24 wrote:

An Arlo customer service advisor told me last week on the phone that they can see everything on my camera however my camera lead isn't charging i was told by the customer service advisor that she would speak to her supervisor/manager and see if they can have a replacement sent out. This is my second Arlo 16ft magnetic charger in two years.

I can manually watch on my phone. If and when events take place I cannot see on my mobile and I've tinkered around with the settings.Last week the Customer service advisor was trying to help me sorry this but we booth struggled 😔

Can you answer my other questions?

This is a user-to-user forum, and I don't work for Arlo. 

Whasup24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello thank you for your kind advice this is the second 16ft magnetic charger in 2 years. I purchased it as I need the camera to charge all the time as I have spine issues and  as I live alone find it hard to have to climb up and down on the ladders to hight of over 10ft. 

Thank you for your advice about the use of another charger.

Whasup24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok thank you