Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HELP!!!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
RedWolfie3
Aspirant
Aspirant

My base hub has gone offline. The Ethernet cable is working on my laptop fine. I have reset the hub. I have removed the device from my app and tried to re add it. Nothing is working! And I can’t contact Arlo support because there are no devices on my account so they won’t let me talk to them. There is no way to contact Arlo this is ridiculous!!

6 REPLIES 6
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Are you in NZ?

multiple NZ users are reporting similar issues.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still seeing this same behavior @RedWolfie3 

Sarah_NZ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue...

This started Tuesday 5 Dec with both my cameras being offline for most of the day, when I checked my base station (after I got home from work) this was showing as being offline (amber light) I tried synching, unpluging power and ethernet and even using a difference LAN port on my modem with no success

I then tried to do a factory reset on the base station this also did not work and my Arlo app cannot locate any Arlo devices - the base station is showing as being online (blue light)

I have sent an email to the Arlo Support (Friday 8 Dec) with the above info - to date no response

Have tried again to re-attach the base station (over the weekend) and it still cannot locate it

RedWolfie3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine randomly just came back on. Luckily because Arlo are **bleep**! Literally no way to contact them. I did everything that you did as well, and my base station light randomly came on blue and I had to re-add all the devices now it’s working fine

RedWolfie3
Aspirant
Aspirant

at randomly just started working again, but I had to re-add all devices

Sarah_NZ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply

This gives me some hope that mine will eventually let me re-add my devices. I will just keep trying