Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Universal
Initiate
Initiate

Here's what's going on:  

(on the 16.2 iOS Mobile App)

Sending out Invitation:

1. Filled in the first and last name and correct email. 
  2. Selected the only Device, Arlo Pro 4, that is just below the "Send Invite" button.
  3. And I Allowed Access Rights to this user.
  4. Invitation Sent.

Now on the account that I'm giving access to shows that there is no device found.

The account has accepted the invitation and I verified it by viewing my "Friends" list section under Settings.

I deleted and resent the invitation 4-5 times and the app is updated to its latest version

I also tired the desktop website, my.arlo.com, to try and find a solution.

No avail. 

Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6
Universal
Initiate
Initiate

The camera and the accounts that are trying to have access all are on the same wifi network*****

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

See this:

Note once you do migrate to the new "Feed" experience, there is no going back.

mwmiles812
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately this did not fix it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If all phones are using the same version app as well as the same interface (the new one is suggested), click on the Home selection at the top. When you migrate to the new interface a default Home is created. However, the person sharing cameras also has a Home so you have to switch to that person's Home.  I renamed my wife's Home so it was obvious which one she should use (I renamed it "Home - don't use this one").

mwmiles812
Aspirant
Aspirant

We downloaded the latest app from the app store.  how do i get the latest "interface"?  I do not see a "home" option on the screen.  can you send a screenshot of what it should look like?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mwmiles812 wrote:

We downloaded the latest app from the app store.  how do i get the latest "interface"?  

See this: