Feed suddenly stopped showing clips

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
gregfracture
Follower
Follower

The video clips in the feed had been working fine for months but suddenly stopped a week or so ago. I'm just now getting around to troubleshooting it. Now the feed section simply says "You found a premium feature", visit the web etc. Visiting the web merely takes me to plans to sign up.

I am not a paid subscriber. I use a hub with a memory card. Occasionally I can browse to the hub through the Devices section of the app and see memory clips there, but it's inconsistent and usually blank.

Can someone explain what changed and help me get my feed back? I still get motion notifications and can view the live feed, but that's about it.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@gregfracture wrote:

The video clips in the feed had been working fine for months but suddenly stopped a week or so ago. I'm just now getting around to troubleshooting it. Now the feed section simply says "You found a premium feature", visit the web etc. Visiting the web merely takes me to plans to sign up.

Your trial subscription just expired.  The only way to get the recordings into the feed is to get a paid subscription.

@gregfracture wrote:

I use a hub with a memory card. Occasionally I can browse to the hub through the Devices section of the app and see memory clips there, but it's inconsistent and usually blank.

That is the only way to access the locally stored recordings via the app.

A good next step is to connect the storage to a PC, and see what recordings you find there.  That will give you some indication on whether you have a storage issue or a playback issue.

gjacobs4444
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why can't I access feed I never got my month subscription I see other people discussing.  Why can't I access the feed Hello I went to account can't figure it out got subscription still no feed I WANT MY MONEY BACK

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @gjacobs4444 

Thank you for the feedback, can you provide more detail regarding the symptoms you are experiencing?