Emergeny Response?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Mbambi28
Apprentice
Apprentice

I need to vent!!!!!I have the security system and cameras, sensors EVERYTHING. I pay for the pro account, for monitored service and video verification. 

Today my alarm when off twice. The first time I got a call from a lady asking if i needed police to go to the house, etc. I said I'm at work, idk. What made the alarm go off?   she says IDK    (WTH YOU SHOULD KNOW) So i said check the cameras, (do your job) and she says that's not something she can do for privacy. I was frustrated and said no don't send cops i'll figure it out myself and hung up.

So I go check my account and it says 'garage sensor was opened" that's that triggered the alarm( she coulnd't tell me that?!) I checked the garage camera and no movement. The gardners giggled the garage door and the sensor thinks it opened and closed. 

A little later it goes off again. It's the same girl that calls me and asks if i need help, I said it's probably the garage door again, but to tell me what triggered it? she said she doesn't know....(I know it says what triggered it wth), i once again said she should just check the cameras and says that's not something she can do!!! I PAY FOR THAT!!! I have given all my cameras authorization to be accessed during an emergency.  What's the point of paying for a pro account if the people working the emergency center don't know how to do their job, and do very tiny investigative work to see what triggered the alarm, and then also check the cameras, that's another feature for a paid service. 

Now i don't feel like my life would be saved if I have to figure all that out in an actuall emergency. 

THENNN....i reached out to customer service chat online to get clarification on what I'm paying for and the emergency response process and the first chat was going in circles...the second chat, the person sent me the article of the emergency response feature and how it works, for me to read. He also says they can't see the cameras and that IT'S UP TO ME TO CHECK CAMERAS. and i litterally copied and pasted 

"Professional Monitoring includes:

• 24/7 Live Security Experts to assist with any emergency
  • Video and image verification to reduce false alarms and expedite emergency response
    • Enables Live Security Experts to access authorized cameras during an emergency event and take necessary action" 

AND THE PERSON LEFT THE CHAT! 

Please customer service, respond to this!!!!! Clarify for me. If i'm wrong, then fine. But if i'm not, I do not feel confident that i'm safe with the service I got. 

I'm very frustrated with this ...on top of alllllll the other app issues!

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I will review your open support ticket and request a status update. Please refer to your open support case for updates and additional information.

JamesC

Mbambi28
Apprentice
Apprentice

* I sound spicy cuz I’m frustrated but this isn’t directed at you*

Idk what’s going on but at no point in this did I say my hub wasn’t working, and somebody just reached out about my hub. 

smh 

my alarm went off, 2 times. A woman called me to ask if I wanted the police. I said idk what’s going on, I’m at work , just check the cameras. She said both times that’s not something shes authorized to do. It’s UP TO ME to check cameras…. she also couldn’t tell me basic info of what triggered my alarm.  even though it says it

I reached out on chat and support said that it’s up to me to check the cameras. No one can go on to check the cameras. I copied and pasted from the Arlo website where the service includes VIDEO MONITORING. 

THIS IS PART OF THE SERVICE THAT I PAY FOR! 

my question is what am I paying for then? Or is this just incompetence?