Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer service

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Does Arlo offer any customer service? I have tried to get assistance but after a few weeks they stop replying. 

6 REPLIES 6
Retired_Member
Not applicable
Retired_Member
Not applicable
  • I pay a subscription WTF

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are not entitled to live agent support. However, you can utilize any of the self-support options available to you including this chat bot, the Arlo Community, and the Arlo support site where you can find how-to articles and videos.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Are you paying a scammer for arlo support?

Check in the arlo mobile app for your subscription status, go settings/support/subscribed camera for your entitlements.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I already escalated your case @Retired_Member . I will be closing this one as a duplicate.

Bdlawson
Initiate
Initiate

The customer service is absolutely terrible!!! I had spotty internet trying to update my payment last night and it did not go through. I try to call today to update and have no way to speak with someone. It’s absolutely awful! 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Was you able to change it using the following steps?

To change the payment method for your Arlo account:

1. Log in to my.arlo.com. ...
  2. Click the dropdown on the upper-left and select My Arlo Account to manage your subscription.
  3. Select Arlo Secure or Arlo Safe.
  4. Click Update in Payment Information.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to change your payment method.

If not I would be more than happy to set up a ticket for support to reach out to you to assist.