Customer Support, haha! What support!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rayraywillis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah I'm having trouble trying to find a phone number for these people,  because chat is useless, I cannot get a human on the chat, and the bot keeps giving me the runaround and some bull**bleep** saying that I cannot get live support because I don't have a subscription. Well I've paid for my subscription, that's the problem. You guys charged my bank four times today for a single subscription, that was only supposed to be charged one time. One of those charges was for a random $12.91. I don't know where the hell they got that from, but also got 3 additional charges after that for the correct amount of $8.81 that I've been paying for my monthly subscription. Although I was only supposed to be charged one time $8.81, for my single video doorbell camera subscription. Yet I still don't have a subscription, even though I was charged four different times to my bank account, and yet I have tried and tried and tried to talk to support with no support given. I've been on the app, on the website, I've tried everywhere, the bot is a useless piece of **bleep**, that will not connect you to a human to save its life. I feel like Im getting ripped off, robbed, and the runaround at this point. And I think it would be actually easier to get a hold of the president of the United States on the phone, then it would be to get a **bleep** human to talk to you from this company. I'm really really irritated as **bleep** right now and I'm sick to death of getting the run around. I just want to speak to a human, so I can get this cleared up. I already talked to my bank, they told me to talk to you guys so yeah. Think maybe I can talk to a human somehow? Cause if not, then I know a human who I actually can talk to rather easily, with no runaround, and that is a lawyer. 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

I understand you are frustrated, but please don't double-post.  That just makes it more difficult for people here to help you.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rayraywillis I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.