Customer Support Poor

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Gamer71
Tutor
Tutor

Last night after having two Arlo Ultra 2 Wireless Security Camera s cause me repeated issues (online, won’t stream, detects motion but doesn’t record, and cvr stops recording too—does this about 1-2x a week now), I reached out to support who of course came up with excuses as they always do of, “your internet speed, reset, remove and reconnect, etc.” which didn’t at all address the fact it’s repeated and the equipment was fine for like 5 months before this. Anyways, rep goes ahead and reboots the problem base station/cameras then the next morning a separate base station is deleted along with several cameras? I reach out to support and they deny it but I’ve never had a glitch cause such a thing. It removed CVR from one camera subscription altogether.

I hate being the one to complain about this company’s support and products but Arlo you need to do better. Some of us have invested significant amounts in your products and this is what causes customers to dump all their cameras and switch brands, etc.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Gamer71 

It looks like all your Smart Hubs are onboarded and online. Are you still experiencing this issue with CVR/Recordings?

Can you pm me with the serial number of the affected devices