Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can’t order Arlo service because I can’t login.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GaryWW
Follower
Follower

Trying to signup for Arlo Secure. iPhone says I need to do that from the website. Website doesn’t recognize me and says it will send a notice to my iPhone. iPhone doesn’t get that notification; where does it go?   Also, what’s the difference between a Feed plan and the other choice?   Truly terrible website lack of information.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @GaryWW 

Thank you for the feedback regarding this. I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

If you are still getting the trial subscription, wait until it is about to run out before you purchase Arlo Secure.

@GaryWW wrote:

iPhone says I need to do that from the website. Website doesn’t recognize me and says it will send a notice to my iPhone. iPhone doesn’t get that notification;

Go into the phone app, and add SMS/text verification as an option.

Then you can choose another verification method after the push notification times out on the PC, and select either SMS or email.  

@GaryWW wrote:

Also, what’s the difference between a Feed plan and the other choice?   

There is such thing as a "Feed plan".  The app supports two user interfaces (UIs) - the older one shows "Library" as a menu option, the newer one shows "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead.  This is not related to your subscription. New accounts all show "Feed", so that is what you likely have.  There is no way to select "Library" instead.