Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can not link a reset device to my secure subscription Pro4 Camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Steve_Waihi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had to reset a Pro 4 Camera and reinstall. Works fine but now it is marked as 'Trial'. My settings on App and in my Arlo account does not allow me to add to my subscription. When I click on settings there is no tab to click on 'Subscription' or 'Manage Cameras'. So I can't drag it into my Secure Account. It was in there before. I have checked every tab to no avail. What can I try now???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Steve_Waihi wrote:

I have had to reset a Pro 4 Camera and reinstall. Works fine but now it is marked as 'Trial'. My settings on App and in my Arlo account does not allow me to add to my subscription. 

I have several that also are in this state.

No need to worry, they will be shifted into your subscription plan when the trial expires.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm guessing you are using the new user interface (UI) that uses Feed to view recordings. In that case, click on Settings, Home, Subscription. If you have a current subscription, not a legacy one, there is no Manage Cameras since the sub is for unlimited cameras. The trial sub will automatically move to your paid sub when it expires.

If you're using the old UI that uses Library to view recordings, Subscription should be seen directly in Settings. If not, try rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Steve_Waihi wrote:

I have had to reset a Pro 4 Camera and reinstall. Works fine but now it is marked as 'Trial'. My settings on App and in my Arlo account does not allow me to add to my subscription. 

I have several that also are in this state.

No need to worry, they will be shifted into your subscription plan when the trial expires.

Steve_Waihi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the info. The other issue I have with it is that it will not play back recorded video. All I get is a blank screen. I have made the settings the same as for the other cameras' I can see through the camera if I go 'Live'. It notifies me if there is movement etc but just hasn't recorded or won't play back. Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

If you download the recorded video to a PC, does it play there?