Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera/video not showing on app

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ellieccho
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, my app got updated automatically so I reinvited to connect to my account. I logged in, but now it doesn’t show any of the video footage from the cameras. But, I’m still getting notifications from the camera? I’m not sure how to fix this issue and customer support has not been helping. 

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ellieccho wrote:

Hello, my app got updated automatically so I reinvited to connect to my account. I logged in, but now it doesn’t show any of the video footage from the cameras. But, I’m still getting notifications from the camera? I’m not sure how to fix this issue and customer support has not been helping. 

What model cameras do you have?

Are the cameras in a subscription plan?

Are you talking about friend account access, or is this a problem with the primary account?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat exactly do you mean by the app updated automatically - there was a new version or the user interface (UI) changed? Also, "reinvited"?

ellieccho
Aspirant
Aspirant

The model is Arlo go pro, and they are not in a plan. 

This issue is happening with both the primary and friend account. With the primary account, it says it has been updated to the latest version but it still looks the same as the old version. With the friend account, none of the camera/video footage is appearing even though I've I accepted the invite. 

ellieccho
Aspirant
Aspirant

The app got updated to the newest version but it still looks and shows up as the old version. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The admin account will need to be updated to the latest Arlo 4.0 app experience as well. 

KickiB
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I update Admin account

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Choose to install the Pro 5 or security system even though you have neither. The first step is to migrate the account after which you can just back out of the bogus install. There's no going back to the old UI so take time to get used to the new one.