Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Billing question

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
cccc1822
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi, does anyone have any info to contact arlo support?

problem:  i canceled my service subscription months ago - my credit card was charged a fee and not sure why the charge occurred - cannot chat with them due to i canceled my service subscription.

any info in terms of a support email address or a phone number will be helpful.

thanks,

chris 

13 REPLIES 13
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cccc1822,

Are you saying you're still being charged today after cancelling? Was the charge you're referring to made after you cancelled your subscription?

JamesC

cccc1822
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cancelled my service subscription back in October of 2021.
In Jan. of 2022 my credit was billed, no details other then charge came from arlo.

Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cccc1822,

I've escalated the details of your post to the care team. An agent will be reaching out to you to collect more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

cccc1822
Aspirant
Aspirant
James,
Thank you very much.
Ferdie
Aspirant
Aspirant
I changed my form of payment but I just noticed that I was double billed on my old credit card. There’s no customer support on the Arlo website so I had to join the community. Can we resolve this?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ferdie,

You should be able to open a ticket within the Arlo mobile app by logging in and navigating to Settings > Support. You can find more information here: Arlo Support Options

If you're still having trouble, let me know and I will assist further.

JamesC

Sherri123654
Aspirant
Aspirant

They did the same thing to me!  I canceled in my account -"my subscription" show as cancel.  The next month I was charged, and my account no longer showed up as canceled.  I tried 3 times to cancel online, the system wouldn't accept it.  Phoned support and they had to do something on their end, so I could cancel my subscription! 

They REFUSED to refund my payment for the month even though I canceled and had to phone support to get their system to cancel my subscription!  They kept my $10 so I will be sure to adverting on SM that they are using deceptive business practices and/or unethical computer configurations.  Either way, I'll be sharing my experience with everyone on SM.  If they are setting up their system to not allow you to cancel, then refusing to pay: WHAT OTHER LINES DO THEY CROSS?  If they are employing unethical behavior, think about how they have access to your private home video! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sherri123654,

I will review your support ticket and escalate as necessary.

JamesC

cccc1822
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi and thanks, this got resolved a while ago. No further action required.
Sherri123654
Aspirant
Aspirant

No it didn't get resolved to customer satisfaction or ethically.  I was charged for a month because ARLO online cancelation system reversed the cancelation.  I had to contact customer support the next month to get them to correct their system so it would accept the cancelation.  Look at my history, I DID NOT USE Arlo security the month I was charged!  ARLO NEVER CREDITED the funds back to my account.  CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW THIS so it doesn't happen to them too.

Doublebilling
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo Secure plan. I was double billed during July 2022. On July 15 and July 21, $10.69 was put on my charge card. This might have happened when I had to change my credit card. I would like to be reimbursed for one of those charges.

thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Doublebilling,

Please contact the Arlo support team to further investigate this issue. You can find support contact options here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062610/Arlo-Support-Options

JamesC

lippy65
Aspirant
Aspirant

why is Arlo charging on my credit card 10.49 a month?