Arlo pro4 local recording

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dbrassfield
Tutor
Tutor

I recently lost the ability to view local recordings,I still receive notifications,  port forwarding is set up correctly in the base station and Xfinity router, installed a new usb drive and firmware is up to date. When I go to port forwarding in the arlo secure app it says not ready. This has worked for 3 years without an issue. Has anybody else had this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dbrassfield wrote:

I recently lost the ability to view local recordings,I still receive notifications,  port forwarding is set up correctly in the base station and Xfinity router, installed a new usb drive and firmware is up to date. When I go to port forwarding in the arlo secure app it says not ready. This has worked for 3 years without an issue. Has anybody else had this problem?

Port forwarding didn't work on iPhones for some months, but that was recently fixed in the 5.01 app.  What version of the app are you running?

Dbrassfield
Tutor
Tutor

The app was version 5.0

I updated to 5.0.1 (8380) and still no local recording. I have a iPhone SE iOS 17.6.1

i did find if I go to iPhone settings and set the app to local network I can view them while at home on the same WiFi but still can’t view when away or not on same WiFi