Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Secure

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DJIndy
Follower
Follower

I’ve had Arlo cameras for a few years now.  The simplicity in using the app was a major selling point.  That is no longer the case.  

The feed screen is all but useless compared to the library or whatever it was called.  You saw all the saved videos in a grid, could easily delete them and navigating was simple.  Now you get a video in a list format, you have to scroll forever and you have more white blank space than info.  

Setting up a simple schedule is no longer simple (I could set my cameras to turn on at night and turn off in the morning, and while I may be able to do that, it certainly isn’t simple any more).

what was a user friendly, versatile app, is now a hot mess.  I regret purchasing two new cameras before I saw the new app (didn’t realize there was a new app until I went to add the new cameras).  Pretty sure if the usability and functionality of the old app isn’t restored by the time my free trial time from the new cameras I bought expireI will throw out what is now junk in my opinion and find something that actually works well.

1 REPLY 1
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The older UI version has gone for you unfortunately.

Even if you take the new cameras back arlo will not change the app  back the way it was.