Arlo 4.0 2k icon

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mmz132
Aspirant
Aspirant

When viewing cameras live or viewing camera feed is the 2k Ivón suppose to display? Haven’t seen it since the update to 4.0. I have pro 3s

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mmz132 wrote:

Yes I see dashboard and feed . I have the most up to date app version. 

Thanks for confirming.

I am also not seeing the 2K icon with a Pro 4 in a "feed" account.  But when I download the video and check the resolution, I am seeing 2K (2560x1440).

Note with Windows, you can also see the resolution by right-clicking on the video and selecting properties. Then look at the details tab

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mmz132 wrote:

When viewing cameras live or viewing camera feed is the 2k Ivón suppose to display? Haven’t seen it since the update to 4.0. I have pro 3s

Do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" as menu options on the main app screen, or do you see "Library"?

I am guessing "Feed", but want to confirm (since the 4.0 app supports both interfaces).

Mmz132
Aspirant
Aspirant

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mmz132 wrote:

Thanks for confirming.

I am also not seeing the 2K icon with a Pro 4 in a "feed" account.  But when I download the video and check the resolution, I am seeing 2K (2560x1440).

Note with Windows, you can also see the resolution by right-clicking on the video and selecting properties. Then look at the details tab

Mmz132
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. This was way more helpful than support line