After upgrade I lost all my setting on the modes for all my camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DLXGROUP
Initiate
Initiate

How can i revert back to old version.  After upgrade I lost all my setting on the modes for all my camera.

Also now if i have separate locations for the app i need to pay a separate plan.  

is there a way around this? 

if this is the new strategy for Arlo, i'm throwing out all my camera and cancel my plan now 

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

While custom modes are not available with the new app experience, you can still make adjustments to the existing Arm Away, Arm Home and Standby modes. For more information on this, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062777/About-Arlo-Routines-Modes-Rules-and-Automations

With the new user experience, you can build out specific locations within the Arlo app to separate your Arlo devices across multiple locations. To benefit from the features included in an Arlo Secure plan, however, this will require you to have a subscription active in each location.

JamesC

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

While custom modes are not available with the new app experience, you can still make adjustments to the existing Arm Away, Arm Home and Standby modes. For more information on this, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062777/About-Arlo-Routines-Modes-Rules-and-Automations

With the new user experience, you can build out specific locations within the Arlo app to separate your Arlo devices across multiple locations. To benefit from the features included in an Arlo Secure plan, however, this will require you to have a subscription active in each location.

JamesC

DLXGROUP
Initiate
Initiate

We as consumers should have given notice that all our setting will be lost when I buy a new camera and upgraded the app.  

also I used to have one subscription for 3 locations.  My home, office and holiday house.  Now you want me to have 3 separate subscriptions 

see you later arlo you have lost a loyal customer 

Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

It's crazy, isn't it. As a consumer, once you've spent your money, you don't matter anymore.