Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Adding Cameras to Secure Plan

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TWhite208
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have cancelled the trial subscriptions for each camera. They did not "automatically" add themselves to my current Secure plan as other posts have suggested. There is no option to add them to the Secure plan in the App or on the web page. Can someone please provide some guidance?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It sounds like you have a legacy subscription. You may want to cancel that and purchase a current one that's unlimited. That way all cameras are automatically included after any trial expires - no need to have to add them.

TWhite208
Aspirant
Aspirant

The current subscription is a month old, and it is an unlimited plan. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

How did you cancel the trial subscriptions? I can't test since I have none but recent comments indicate that you can no longer cancel them - you just have to wait for that period to expire at which time the cameras are automatically added to the paid subscription. Is it possible you removed the cameras from your account and need to add them back?

TWhite208
Aspirant
Aspirant

Clicked on the trial subscription and hit cancel. No, cameras were not deleted and are still attached and operating. They no longer have a subscription, so will no longer record video etc. that comes with the subscription.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing one camera from your account and then add it back. Any luck?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TWhite208 are you still unable to add the cameras to the subscription.

TWhite208
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, I was able to remedy the situation.