problems connecting my Arlo Q to the base station

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
wth1
Tutor
Tutor

The instructions tells me to synk my Arlo Q to the Base Station.  I am having problems with this instructions.  When I try to synk I join the Arris router on my home network.  The two Arlo Q camera were once joined to my network and now I am trying to join the base station.  I  want to use the scheduler with the Modes setup.

I need help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

wth1 wrote:

The instructions tells me to synk my Arlo Q to the Base Station.  I am having problems with this instructions.  When I try to synk I join the Arris router on my home network.  The two Arlo Q camera were once joined to my network and now I am trying to join the base station.  I  want to use the scheduler with the Modes setup.

I need help

You don't sync the Q to the arlo base... You use the web interface and sync to to you home wifi system. 

You'll need the ssid( wifi name) and password for your wifi after that follw the screen prompts.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

wth1 wrote:

I need help

You don't sync the Q to the arlo base... You use the web interface and sync to to you home wifi system. 

You'll need the ssid( wifi name) and password for your wifi after that follw the screen prompts.

Morse is faster than texting!