Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

need a power cord

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
arlodude
Aspirant
Aspirant

i hope netgear trolls this forum. i have two arlo q cameras in my house, i have another house i plan  on putting arlo q cameras in. one of the new cameras has a bad power cord. after 2 attempts on tech help line on the phone with people who barely speak any english i got no help from them. so here i am having to come to the forums to just see if you will stand behind your product and replace the cord that is no good.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You MUST use the support mechanism to replace faulty hardware. You are using one of the methods found by using the Contact Support link at the bottom here, right? You do know that there are chat and email options, avoiding the language barrier.

While you can use the warranty to get a replacement part, USB cables are almost dirt cheap. Just make sure you use a quality cable - I would suggest one rated for quick charging since it uses heavier gauge wire.

arlodude
Aspirant
Aspirant

everytime i try to login to contact someone for support is says error in processing your request. when you click the support icon on the screen it take you right back to the community. so i turned to the community since phone support didn't work, and i can't login to email them. what else am i supposed to do? maybe a contact us icon? were you don't have to login to click it? i guess i will have to buy a cord for a brand new camera. thanks netgear.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arlodude,

Are you using this link when attempting to contact support? Arlo Support Center

If you still are not able to open a case, reach out to me with your Arlo account information in a private message and I will assist further.

JamesC

arlodude
Aspirant
Aspirant

i almost got to email support but when i clicked send it said unable to process your request error. any way you are too late i already bought a new power cord for my brand new camera. thanks for nothing.