Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
jefmerch
Follower
Follower

will not connect to wifi 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Details. More is better. What have you tried? what do you see? Tell us about your WiFi network. Is it using WPA2 encryption?

Balabl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here. Can not connect to wi.fi I follow set up instructions after successfully using it for about a year it suddenly started refusal to connect to home wi.fi system I tried in two different places one at my home secondly at my parents house and it does not connect to router any way I was on free of charge basic plan before and it.s now gone as I understand but why arlo couldn.t send me a automated message to inform that arlo basic plan on witch I was on voided/abolished. But I still hanging on that question without any knowledge is free service still available to use for arlo Q. Because it.s not technical fault of a product itself. I believe it.s down to arlo as business to push paied monthly subscription.any one has a answer?
Dolly1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here.  Tried everything even got 2 new cameras and still nothing.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No one is being pushed to paid subscriptions. The free plan remains available.

When trying to connect your Q, does your WiFi use a common SSID for both the 2.4 and 5GHz bands? It appears that this can be a problem which can be solved (maybe) by giving them unique names or maybe temporarily disabling one band. Try that and see what happens.