Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No recording since last night?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Queensburytaxi
Follower
Follower
I logged on to see my overnight and today's footage and there's nothing? It went live no problem and my previous recordings are there..nothing for today or last night..ny last recording was at 1050pm..the # on the calender is a light gray compared to the others ones which are black..this is the 3rd time this has happened...so I want to know...if my camera is going offline, why am I not being notified???
7 REPLIES 7
Bhimsinghchopra
Aspirant
Aspirant
Dear Iam also facing same problem in india.and Arlo is not providing subscription in India too.I purchased arlo in USA and now not recording after 3month free subscription.If subscription expired must be notified and user must be able to subscribe from india.If I donot get subscription further,then my camera are useless due to lack of recording.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Queensburytaxi,

Are you sure the camera was Armed during the time frames where there are no recordings? Is it possible there was no motion for the camera to detect during those time frames?

Does the camera trigger motion detection and produce a recording if you deliberately trigger it (by walking in front of the camera while it is Armed to force motion detection)?

JamesC

lu8890
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am seeing the exact same thing on all four of my cameras since last night.

Have you ever found the solution for this?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lu8890,

What mode are you using, the default Armed mode or a custom mode? Do the cameras show up as being Armed?

JamesC

ling
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. My Arlo Q is set to 'armed' to record until motion stops. It doesn't show any video recordings on it from when there should be for (quasi-busy) street on weekends etc. I'm quadriplegic, so is there any way to tell if someone else is turning camera off after I get in bed?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you can access the app or website, you can check status at any time.  Are you normally checking the system yourself?

ling
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nope, that's the problem. When I get in bed I don't have access to the app. but others do. I guess I'll just have to get cctv. Thanks for your reply.