Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Getting held from Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Robwood
Tutor
Tutor
How do I send problem to Arlo. Would have to be the most frustrating web site.

Our cameras only record for the first 5-15 secs of a 2min frame. Why is this happening.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Robwood
Tutor
Tutor

Ummm.. I was looking at your reply in my email account, not the community posting. Now that I have reviewed in the community posting I can see the jolly big green Contact Sopport and have hopefully corrected the problem following a live chat with Daisy P.

Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Yoshee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue with my Arlo Q.

It has been like this for a month or more. And it's happening not only with my iPhone (iOS11.3) but with my iPad Pro (iOS 10.3.3) too so obviously the problem is not the iOS.

It is really frustrating.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page.

Robwood
Tutor
Tutor

Cannot see any link attached to this reply.

All I need is to be able to contact NETGEAR or Arlo for them to investigate this issue and respond with an answer..

How frustrating to not be able to post problem with the manufacturer and get a response.

I cannot find a "contact us" with a problem anywhere on their site. Step up!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Ummm.. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the big green Contact Support that I suggested before?

Robwood
Tutor
Tutor

Ummm.. I was looking at your reply in my email account, not the community posting. Now that I have reviewed in the community posting I can see the jolly big green Contact Sopport and have hopefully corrected the problem following a live chat with Daisy P.

Thank you